Huge Pics

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Bunny_roses, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

okeys. I can't figure out how to make my pictures smaller. when I scan them and send them email. They are just gigantic pictures, HUGE HUGE HUGE :-o

how do I make them smaller so you can look at them normally without having a huge pic in your face LOL

:rolleyes:

2. Plumley

Plumley Registered Member

Are your friends and family complaining? Because it's likely the settings on their photo editing/viewing software that's the problem. I'm looking at a picture of my cockatiel that's huge, 1280 x 960 pixels. In fact, it's life sized. But my software is displaying it at half size, which is comfortable and eay to view.

If you really do need to resize pictures, your software should have a feature that lets you do that. Also, check your scanner software. You should be able to control the size of the image the scanner produces.

3. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

yea I got complaints LOL the software on my computer shows them to me as normal size, I mean smaller size so I can view them nicely but when I email them they are absolutely huge. I did figure out though that if I email them directly from my scanner software I can resize them but that is the only way that I have found to resize them.

thank you!