• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Huge Mafia Movie Stars Circling The Irishman

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
411mania.com: Movies - [Movies] Huge Mafia Movie Stars Circling The Irishman

This sounds like an incredible idea. I know the last time DeNiro and Pacino teamed up together was a huge let down, but I believe this one could have major potential. I've always been a fan of Joe Pesci and I believe he could add a lot to the film. I really hope this happens.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
That sounds like it could be really good, but it also runs the risk of becoming a caricature of a mob movie - a little too much of a good thing.

Konshentz

Konshentz
This definitely sounds like something I'd be interested in. I love the Mafia almost as much as I love zombies. Haha. It'd definitely be great if they got Pesci, I miss seeing him in movies. I'll definitely keep an eye on this. I hope he gets Frank Vincent to star in it, I think he easily in the top 3 for actors who play an amazing mobster.