Huey Freeman

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by shariq, Oct 17, 2006.

1. shariq

shariq Guest

for a request on M2 what do you think

[​IMG]

V2

[​IMG]

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Heheh, I rather like it... the first one is MUCH better than the second though. If the stock could be sharpened just a little bit, it would be better too, it's kind of fuzzy compared to the clarity of the background.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I like version 2 better than 1. The words are more clearer and even though I would have kept the v1 font, v2 looks better by a bit^^; What I really like is the bg, it's captivating and I like the range of color and brightness. Nice job Shariq

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

i love the bg and the afro text off the first and the revolution text off the 2nd

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I far prefer the Revolutionary text of the first... the second looks really random and thrown on but the first it's blended in really nicely.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like it, it's different then the others sigs people post here, the background and the font are excellent, overall I would give the sig a 8.5/10. Keep up the great work my friend, I am sure Afropimp will like this sig.

7. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

I love how in the v1 you used Disney font heh.

8. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

Cool mix of styles (and definitely go with the first one, the text on the second seems somewhat arbitrarily chosen and doesn't fit in my opinion)

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Very good job Shariq your pretty good with your graphical talents. I like the version 2 better because of the text. I don't like the text on version 1 becuase it's not very professional, it's like tagged which I don't really like. That's only difference I notice from the sigs good job bro 8/10.