Huey Freeman

S

shariq

for a request on M2 what do you think

V2

Heheh, I rather like it... the first one is MUCH better than the second though. If the stock could be sharpened just a little bit, it would be better too, it's kind of fuzzy compared to the clarity of the background.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I like version 2 better than 1. The words are more clearer and even though I would have kept the v1 font, v2 looks better by a bit^^; What I really like is the bg, it's captivating and I like the range of color and brightness. Nice job Shariq

I far prefer the Revolutionary text of the first... the second looks really random and thrown on but the first it's blended in really nicely.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like it, it's different then the others sigs people post here, the background and the font are excellent, overall I would give the sig a 8.5/10. Keep up the great work my friend, I am sure Afropimp will like this sig.

H

Herr Gestalt

Cool mix of styles (and definitely go with the first one, the text on the second seems somewhat arbitrarily chosen and doesn't fit in my opinion)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Very good job Shariq your pretty good with your graphical talents. I like the version 2 better because of the text. I don't like the text on version 1 becuase it's not very professional, it's like tagged which I don't really like. That's only difference I notice from the sigs good job bro 8/10.