howwwwwwdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BluEDeviL1922, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Hey evereyone, glad to be on the new forum.
    Im BluEDeviL1922 or just Anthony if youd like. im an avid sports fan, i love to argue and im looking forward to hearing all of your thoughts throughout the forum and all of you hearing the nonsense that i like to call an opinion. Thanks so much to Michael Jordan for referring me, im looking forward to it.

Thanks.

BluEDev.

2. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

We've got the sports! We've got the arguing (if you can keep it mature)! We've got it all! Welcome to Fusion Central!

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome BlueDevil. I should be the one thanking you for joining us here. We're trying to build something special here and hopefully you can become a key part to that success. I'm looking forward in having great sports discussions and DEBATES with you in the near future. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here at Fusion Central. Anywho that's all from me. I'll see ya around the sports section. See ya around.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

6. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

Great to have ya!

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

We've got the people who will argue with you head to head, so you better argue good or you will get burned.

Welcome to FC, I hope you enjoy your stay and the informations desk is to your right, past the torture hall and right beside the common room. Enjoy your stay and please have fun^_^

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Welcome to perdition! Here we have condoms and hot, young, demons ready to perform any sexual act on you.

Enjoy!

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to FC. Have a good time ;)