hows vengenance looking?

D

darkguy

I'm starting to think vengenance is going to be one of the best brand exlusive ppvs since the brands had split. At first i was skeptical because i thought that ecw ons would hurt it since it was two weaks before it but it actually helped. I even think this vengenance is possibly better than the one last year. Edge and RVD can put up a moty contender. Orton/angle and sabu/cena have potential as well. DX is back! That match would be great just to see them as a team again. Carlito/shelton/nitro should have some good back and forth action. And the worse match so far is prolly flair/foley in a 2/3 falls match and that match will be fun to watch although it may drag out longer than it should. Its only sad that after this ppv, we'll get the worst ppv since the brand split at GAB

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to agree it's going to be a very good pay per view that's why I am going to go see it. You have a lot of matches that you've never seen like Sabu bs John Cena, like I said in another post hopefully it will be a NO DQ match, also just having DX back will be so awesome, I can't wait to see it.