• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How’s the city transportation in your city?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Be it the train, city bus, subway, ect?

Mine can be pretty ridiculous at times. Often times they don’t show up in time, they take a wrong turn so they have to take a detour, the drivers can be really ignorant. In other words, I would avoid the city bus if I could, but I need to take it for work since parking downtown is way too expensive.

thealigator

Registered Member
I come from a village where public transport basically does not exist. There are busses that go into the nearest town but they run every hour so if you miss it you are kind of stuck. I used to just walk to town rather then relying on public transport.

Where I live now in a city it is much better. It is much more reliable and generally I can get a bus or a train anywhere that I need to go. One thing I would like is in a city I live near to where they have a metro line. I have used it once or twice and would love to have it where I live but due to the streets and buildings it is just not realistic.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I dont really know since I dont use public transportation but Ive never seen any crowds at bus stops or seen any bad rep in the news so maybe okay. Also Ive never seen any old buses on the streets or heard about any accidents.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Where I live there is no public transportation except for seniors. If you don't own a car and can't drive you are totally dependent on others. Too far to town to walk.