• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Howl's Moving Castle

V

videl_da_bomb

Who all has seen this new Animation movie? I have and I even own it cause I thought it was really funny. Almost like Spirited Away with all theDemons running around. So has anyone else checked out this new movie? The movie takes a little bit of thought to figure out what is really going on, but none the less I adored it!

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Such a good movie! Pretty non-relenting good feelings all the way throughout, and a great soundtrack.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I haven't seen this one yet. It will probably be just like Spirited away or Castle in the Sky. :-\

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
eeeh, it has some similar stylistic elements, but for the most part it has a very individual plot.

Malificus

Likes snow
I liked it. Pretty much every Miyazaki movie except Porco Rosso has the exact same elements (Such as a young girl as the main character, at least one flying scene), that doesn't stop them from being good. This is my second favorite Ghibli movie (behind Porco Rosso).

P

pasteycracker

SenatorB said:
Such a good movie! Pretty non-relenting good feelings all the way throughout, and a great soundtrack.
All the Miyazaki films that I have seen have great soundtracks... The one for Princess Mononoke is just breath-taking.

A

Angel03

I have not seen this one yet but I know my blockbuster has a it. So next time I go to blockbuster I will definetily have to rent this one. I haven't really heard much about it. But anything by Miyazaki have really enjoyed. I am looking forward to one day seeing it. And when I have seen it, I will tell you all what I thought about it.

A

Angel03

I just was able to see this movie last night. I did enjoy it so much. It had a good story line, scenery, characters, etc just like Spirited Away and yet it had it's own uniqueness. I definitely need to be buy it now. It was neat to yet again here a familiar actor(Billy Crystal), I did not recognize the other voice actors but they made interesting good characters.