• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Howdy

kitchendame

Registered Member
HI:D with your name i guess you like food and cooking,,, me too, you will find me in the food section:lol:welcome and hope to share some recipes soon:D
OK--I think I got this reply thing figured out. It was unnecessary to post individual replies, it seems; I could have simply listed each reply titled with each individual's name in a single post. Sorry about that. I'll see you in the food forums, Saffy, and thanks for the welcome!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Very interesting. Post more and don't fade away.

Welcome.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hi Rebeccaaa--I'm from Surrey B.C. and my username is my biggest interest; I live in a fourplex with my siblings and their hubby and wives and kids (joint ownership), and nothing makes me happier than spending time cooking for them and friends. I also decorate wedding cakes on the side. I guess I've done it most of my life--when you come from a large family someone has to do the cooking, and fortunately I discovered I quite enjoyed it. Most of my family are foodies, as well, so that keeps things interesting. I like your username, too--it feels like I'm calling you when I type it: "oh, Rebbeccaaa...." Quite cute.

Am I doing this right, posting individually, or should I reply to everyone in a single post?
There is a multi-quote feature (which may only be available after you have a few more posts) but really, you can do it any way you want. :) Also, after your post count is a little higher your posts will automerge if you post one straight after the other. Feel free to drop myself or any other staff members (or hey, even regular members, we all like to help :lol:) a PM (available after 10 or 15 posts -- almost there!) if you have any questions like that about the forum.

And haha, second time I've been told that, except the first time it wasn't put quite so nicely. :p

kitchendame

Registered Member
Thanks, EllyDicious; I'll try not to. Well, I'm off to check out the forum subjects again. Pretty good stuff so far.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
AnitaKnapp--For sure and certain I will post recipes and food ideas; I love finding them so I like to reciprocate when I can.
I can always use some new and different recipes. I get stuck making the same things.

I would LOVE to see some pictures of the wedding cakes that you do.

kitchendame

Registered Member
I can always use some new and different recipes. I get stuck making the same things.

I would LOVE to see some pictures of the wedding cakes that you do.
I have surprisingly few pictures of my wedding cakes--they have a tendency to go to friends or the bride and never get returned. I have a few though, and will dig them up and post 'em.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cait General Discussion 8
M Introductions 6
T Introductions 2
abukcheech17 Introductions 6
S Introductions 6