Howdy

kitchendame

Registered Member
I just found this forum. It looks interesting! I'll probably be bouncing around the site checking it out; I look forward to posting in various threads. I'm new so if I do something that bothers you please forgive me and thanks in advance for your patience.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi kitchendame. Welcome to GF.
Which forums peak your interest most? Where will we find some of your posts?

:hi:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I have high hopes for you.

I really hope that you'll be posting lots of yummy recipes from the computer in your kitchen.

Saffy

Registered Member
HI:D with your name i guess you like food and cooking,,, me too, you will find me in the food section:lol:welcome and hope to share some recipes soon:D

kitchendame

Registered Member
Hi Rebeccaaa--I'm from Surrey B.C. and my username is my biggest interest; I live in a fourplex with my siblings and their hubby and wives and kids (joint ownership), and nothing makes me happier than spending time cooking for them and friends. I also decorate wedding cakes on the side. I guess I've done it most of my life--when you come from a large family someone has to do the cooking, and fortunately I discovered I quite enjoyed it. Most of my family are foodies, as well, so that keeps things interesting. I like your username, too--it feels like I'm calling you when I type it: "oh, Rebbeccaaa...." Quite cute.

Am I doing this right, posting individually, or should I reply to everyone in a single post?

kitchendame

Registered Member
Hi kitchendame. Welcome to GF.
Which forums peak your interest most? Where will we find some of your posts?

:hi:
Certainly the food forum, and the entertainment forum in books or movies; plus if there is one for gardening, or animals, family, nature, camping; stuff like that. I haven't browsed the forums yet but will after replying to everyone. What a nice welcome I've received; thank you so much for making me feel at home.