Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by farhan810, Jul 20, 2007.

1. farhan810

farhan810 Guest

Hello everyone.

I'm a huge Laker fan and I hope to try to contribute something to these forums.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums. I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you'll like them a whole lot. Our basketball section isnt all active, but I am trying to make them better and hopefully you can help me as well. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around the forums.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Welcome to FC, Laker fan huh. Dont worry I wont hold that against you...:yes: See you in the forums, hope you'll be active.

4. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Glad to see another Basketball fan join Fusion Central. Hopefully this is a start to good things for our Basketball section. We're in desperate need for some kind of activity =). Anyways welcome.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

For every anime fan like three sports fans join.....interesting indeed:shifty:

But welcome to FC! I hope you make MJ happy with your b-ball knowledge, I would hate to see if you weren't worthy to be able to talk to him because you don't know enough >.>; But then again he is obsessed with b-ball to come degree that is not healthy...

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I tend to agree.

Anyways, welcome to Fusion-Central. Have a good time here with us and enjoy your stay.

7. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

So many basketball fans coming in. Good to see.

Welcome to fusion.

8. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

Welcome to the forum