Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shwa, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Hello other members,

A little bit about myself, my name is Shwa' and I guess I'm back here again because my account got deleted....but those are the breaks.

Lets see, graduated high school and served in the United States Marine Corps before getting a medical discharge (note: Do not go on an Energy Drink binge after 3 months of not drinking the stuff, it will mess up your heart!!!) I'm a licensed Nursing Assistant, 19 years of age and a homosexual. I'm into DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), jogging more than 12 miles, working out and all that jazz. Main forte in music is Techno but I still listen to everything else, like hanging out and doing whatever's fun and safe. Hope to have some interesting conersations and make some chill friends here. Keep it fresh.

~Shwa'

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome back!!! Sorry but I don't remember you, but we've had so many members join here and leave. But hopefully this time you'll stay with us and become a regular contributor. We have many sections that you might be interested so make sure you check out everything. Enjoy yourself and I'll see ya around.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Hello , Im new. You might not like me.

4. Shwa

ummmm.....ok?

~Shwa'

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Hello Shwa'

I admire your candor.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to Fusion-Central Shwa!

Have a good time here with us and enjoy your stay.

7. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

9. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Welcome to FC!

It's cool the way you're not inhibited in expressing your sexuality to us. I could do without your admission of being a jar-head though.

he-he

Hoosier.

10. Shwa

Hey, it happens but no worries :p

~Shwa'