Howdy

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Hello other members,

A little bit about myself, my name is Shwa' and I guess I'm back here again because my account got deleted....but those are the breaks.

Lets see, graduated high school and served in the United States Marine Corps before getting a medical discharge (note: Do not go on an Energy Drink binge after 3 months of not drinking the stuff, it will mess up your heart!!!) I'm a licensed Nursing Assistant, 19 years of age and a homosexual. I'm into DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), jogging more than 12 miles, working out and all that jazz. Main forte in music is Techno but I still listen to everything else, like hanging out and doing whatever's fun and safe. Hope to have some interesting conersations and make some chill friends here. Keep it fresh.

~Shwa'

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back!!! Sorry but I don't remember you, but we've had so many members join here and leave. But hopefully this time you'll stay with us and become a regular contributor. We have many sections that you might be interested so make sure you check out everything. Enjoy yourself and I'll see ya around.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion-Central Shwa!

Have a good time here with us and enjoy your stay.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Welcome to FC!

It's cool the way you're not inhibited in expressing your sexuality to us. I could do without your admission of being a jar-head though.

he-he

Hoosier.