• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Howdy?

Hello, all. I'm 'ThopolousMetropolis. You may know me from other social media sites such as... twitter... and twitter. That's about all.

I'm a huge Toronto sports fan - mostly Jays. Raptors second and Make BeLeafs third. Thanks for the opportunity, guys! Looking forward to it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, I'm @unclebizzy4 on twitter. Great to have you on my new forums. As you can see there's not a lot of activity right now, but I'm sure that will change in no time. Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Thanks so much for keeping your word and joining the forums. Like biz said, we're new so please be patient and hopefully you find the time to be a regular contributor. Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cait General Discussion 8
M Introductions 6
abukcheech17 Introductions 6
S Introductions 6
uclgeogphd Introductions 10