• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Howdy Y'all!

TX_Naturalist

Registered Member
Just introducing myself here at GF. I'm a member on several specialty forums, but I've been looking for someplace where anything and everything is discussed. I've been lurking here for a few days and decided this is exactly what I was searching for.

I'm looking forward to being a member and getting to know all of y'all.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum. By your screenname I'm assuming you're from Texas. If so, what part of Texas are you from?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Howdy, You can call me Cowboy Bizzy. I'm not much of horse rider, but I do consider myself a cowboy for other reasons(hint, hint)

Cowboy Bizzy is here to please, if you have any questions just ride yourself to my ranch and we can discuss it over a cold beer, you here.

Heeee Hawwww!!!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome. Good to have an experienced forum user come aboard. Join in!

TX_Naturalist

Registered Member
Yes, I do live in TX, although I figured it would've been the y'alls that gave me away. ;)

I currently live in South Central TX in the Hill Country, about half way between San Antonio and Austin. I'm originally from rural, upstate NY though.

Cowboy Buzzy seems like a perfect fit for this part of Texas - no "real" cowboys left, but a lot who like to think they are... and they probably have never ridden a horse either.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Yes, I do live in TX, although I figured it would've been the y'alls that gave me away. ;)

I currently live in South Central TX in the Hill Country, about half way between San Antonio and Austin. I'm originally from rural, upstate NY though.

Cowboy Buzzy seems like a perfect fit for this part of Texas - no "real" cowboys left, but a lot who like to think they are... and they probably have never ridden a horse either.
Oh cool, around the New Braunsfels area?

I live in South Texas, in the Rio Grande Valley.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
heeee haw y'all.

Welcome to GF and junk. Texas seems to be taking over :shifteyes:

TX_Naturalist

Registered Member
Actually, yes, the New Braunfels area. When I moved from NY, I lived in NB for 5 years and last year I moved out to Canyon Lake, just north of NB.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Canyon Lake, that is a beautiful area. That's a really pretty part of Texas.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I had to double check that you wrote naturalist and not naturist. So tell us more about this part of you.

heeee haw y'all.

Welcome to GF and junk. Texas seems to be taking over :shifteyes:
I blame CO, which means I blame Pam.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cait General Discussion 8
ExecutiveChefMatt Introductions 16
Baasch Introductions 16
boogie_1989 Introductions 10
D Introductions 4