• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

howdy folks

O

OldStyle

hello everyone. i'm a usual poster over at fantasybaseballcafe.com (under the same name) and was referred by michael jordan. i'm from a south suburb of chicago, where i've lived all of my life (20 years old). i'm an avid sports fan. i'm a fan of any team from chicago (the cubs are on the bottom of the list though). i recently was employed by ej&e railway, where i work in the maintenance department. i'm a devout protestant, and by looking over some of the introductions i can see that there will certainly be some political/religious debates coming my way.
that's about it, i'll get to posting now.;)

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Welcome, friend. It's good to see a new member who will kick it 'OldStyle' for us. I'm a baseball nut myself, although I have to admit to being a North Side Chi-Town fan. Oh, the lovely confines on Waveland Ave.....................

Hoosier.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, I am really happy you decided to join Fusion Central. I am sure that if you give these forums a chance you'll like them a whole lot. Can't wait to discuss some sports with you my friend. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cait General Discussion 8
M Introductions 6
T Introductions 2
abukcheech17 Introductions 6
T Introductions 4