howdy folks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OldStyle, Feb 5, 2007.

1. OldStyle

OldStyle Guest

hello everyone. i'm a usual poster over at fantasybaseballcafe.com (under the same name) and was referred by michael jordan. i'm from a south suburb of chicago, where i've lived all of my life (20 years old). i'm an avid sports fan. i'm a fan of any team from chicago (the cubs are on the bottom of the list though). i recently was employed by ej&e railway, where i work in the maintenance department. i'm a devout protestant, and by looking over some of the introductions i can see that there will certainly be some political/religious debates coming my way.
    that's about it, i'll get to posting now.;)

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Welcome, friend. It's good to see a new member who will kick it 'OldStyle' for us. I'm a baseball nut myself, although I have to admit to being a North Side Chi-Town fan. Oh, the lovely confines on Waveland Ave.....................

Hoosier.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend, I am really happy you decided to join Fusion Central. I am sure that if you give these forums a chance you'll like them a whole lot. Can't wait to discuss some sports with you my friend. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.