Howard or Pujols?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Fresh, Sep 5, 2006.

?

Who will be th NL MVP?

1. Ryan Howard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Albert Pujols

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

How do you think will be the NL MVP? I wanna say Albert but Howard has done so much for the Phillies. But Albert has done the same for the Cards. If I had to choose one it would be Howard what about ya'll.

2. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

If Pujols didn't get hurt, then he had it locked up. However, Howard has caught on fire and has found a new life. He's only a 2nd year player full-time and he's a beast. (Pujols is pretty new to this league as well). Both are phenomenal players, however, I think Howard is going to win the NL MVP this season. He just had an amazing, break-through season. The one thing that could potentially hurt Howard is if the Philies don't make the Playoffs. If his team doesn't make it then that might pull more votes for Pujols. However, I think the race will be pretty close, but will eventually go towards Howard being the MVP.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would have to agree with Dr Fresh, just like you said if Pujols would never of went on the disable list, then probably he would have be the top runner, but since the Home Run Derby, Howard has been on fire, he has 10 home runs in is last 14 games, which is amazing, and I dont see him slowing down.

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

ryan howard b/c he ahs better numbers and he is more valuable than pujols to his team

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That I don't agree, Pujols is very valuable to the Cardinals, I don't think that the Cardinals would be as successful has they were the last couple of seasons without Pujols. He won the MVP for a reason. Also I think that the Phillies would have close to the same record without Howard.

6. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Pujols, when he played us, he carried his team to wins. He is a clutch player who puts up good numbers (Howard is too), but I think Pujols overall is better.

7. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

My vote goes to Pujols. I think he's much more valuable to his team in terms of leadership.

Hoosier.

8. Kyle91892

Kyle91892 Guest

I feel Pujols, cause(like vince said) the cardnals wouldnt be nearly as good as they are now w/o him.

9. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

are u joking or jsut plain clueless? howard ahs been basically a one man team since august. he has but the phillies on his back and is absically a lock for mvp now

10. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Maybe he's a lock provided the Phillies make the playoffs. Otherwise it's an even bet right now between the two. And if you flame someone again for having their own opinion you'll be banned again. I had hoped you learned your lesson last time.

Hoosier.