How you doin?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Double-R, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Double-R

Double-R Registered Member

So a friend of mine - sonnilion - told me about this forum, right? i figured that I'd check it out and just browse around some. He said to me that there was a whole bunch of cool people there and some interesting things to do. So I figured I'd check out the digs and I must say, you guys have a pretty nice board here.

Anyway, my name is Josué but, you can call me Josh or Double-R (I'll explain the name later). I'm a mix between an IT administrator, a radio talk show host, a poet, and a diehard Yankees and Giants fan from Brooklyn. I'm an open book though. Anything you guys wanna know, just ask. Meanwhile, I'll just continue browsing around. :)

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh no, not a Yankees fan. Just teasing bro, it's great to have you here. I'm a die hard sports fan, but I'm a Jays and Cowboys fan, so we're kind of rivals :)

None the less, hopefully you do decide to stick around. Sonnilon is right when he says we have a great bunch of guys here.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm doin good baby, how you doin?

It's true, there are a bunch of cool people around here, Sonnilion included. Welcome to GF, I hope you like it here and decide to stick around.

4. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Not going to lie, I was attracted to the Intro title.

Welcome aboard, just try not getting stuck in the sports section.

5. Double-R

This coming from the Bambino himself? lol I'm just bustin' your chops. =P Believe it or not, I have a lot of respect for the Jays. :) You guys really do have some quality talent up there. I'm not much a Cowboys fan though but, they're ok. lol

i'm doin just fine, sweetheart. :) Yea, its a pretty cool and laid back atmosphere here.

I promise I won't get stuck in the sports section. lol

As for me sticking around here, you know what? After reading posts, I like it here. So yea, I'm staying. :)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  6. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

And here and there you might find a girl that is not to bad. :lol:

Welcome Double-R. If you are anything like Sonnilion, I am sure you will fit right in and hopefully stay. :nod:

7. Double-R

As crazy as this may sound, I've always had more female friends than male. Why? Who the hell knows? lol :)

Sonnilion is a good buddy o' mine. We go back to another forum that not-so-unfortunately bit the dust. One or two kinks in the administration that people don't like and WHAM!, that board fell quicker than Lehman Brothers back in 2009.

Thanks for the welcome though. :)

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

:lol: I like you already. You know what, I have more male friends. Always have. Is that weird? *waits for one of the other whores to insert whore comment*

Jeanie likes this.
  9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

10. Double-R

Not weird at all. :) Honestly? I think its a good quality to have. :)