How would you rather go?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Aug 12, 2008.

?

How would you rather go?

1. White Shark

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Killer Whale

9.5%
  3. Crocodile/Aligator

4.8%
  4. Tiger

19.0%
  5. Lions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Wolves

14.3%
  7. Grizzly Bear

9.5%
  8. Anaconda

14.3%
  9. Velociraptor

28.6%
  10. Piranhas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright this should mix things up a bit. If you were going to be killed and eaten by one of these animals, and somehow you had a choice, which would you pick? All of these would be pretty epic deaths.

BE WARNED, SOME OF THESE VIDEOS ARE GRAPHIC:

White Shark:

YouTube - Caught on Video - Girl Attacked By Shark!

Killer Whale:

YouTube - Killer Whale Attack

Crocodile/Alligator:

YouTube - crocodile attack!!!

Tiger:

YouTube - tiger killing a deer

Lions:

YouTube - Two Male lions kills Hyena

Wolves:

YouTube - Wolves Hunting Bison

Grizzly Bear:

YouTube - grizzly bear vs caribou

Anaconda:

YouTube - Anaconda is killing and eating Paul Sarone

Velociraptors:

YouTube - Muldoon's final scene in Jurassic Park

Piranhas: (EXTRA WARNING)

YouTube - rey's PIRANHAS eating a catfish

:stir:

:zomg:

I haven't decided yet but I'll pick one soon enough. It took me about 2 hours to make this thread. :lol:

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

omg hybrix! :lol:

Maybe killer whale or shark. Hopefully I'll die of drowning right away so I don't have to feel the entire torture of being eaten by these creatures.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Shark / Whale - Both are in the water and I would have the fear of the animal dragging me under. Drowning AND getting eaten = not cool.

Croc - I have this chill running down my back that if he bites my head and goes into that croc roll... Well, you know the rest. No thanks.

Tiger / Lion - I had my cat attack me once and that wasn't pleasant, believe it or not. The pain of the claws lingering while getting bit. It seems like a slow death.

Wolves / Bear - I picture this being an even slower death than the tiger and lion.

Anaconda - Something about snakes I don't like. No thanks.

Raptor - Cute and it seems like a quick death. I'll take this one.

Piranhas - Eww... I saw a death by piranhas in Bird on a Wire. It looked painful.

As you can see I picked raptors. One, two, three, it doesn't matter. They look cute, they seem to finish you off quickly, and, y'know, out of all the choices this seems like the least painful. Come and get me you big boy raptor you.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You must not have watched the killer whale video... :shocked:

You must not have read the book "Jurassic Park". Sure it's fiction but the description of the raptor kills in that book probably make Raptors one of the last things I'd pick on that list. They tear your intestines out while you are still alive.. they even talk about that in the movie. :lol:

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

He's getting worse than I am with these morbid threads.

Since there is no good choice, I decided to just pick video number 3 because it's my favorite number.

Crocodile, great!

6. barbiegirl14

barbiegirl14 Registered Member

I think tiger or lion. There an endangered species and I know they have it rough. So I think they would need the food more then any of the others.

Poor kittens :(

7. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Has anyone else noticed that GF's taken a bit of a morbid turn lately? I think over the last few days I've contemplated more about my death / how I would like to go / would I risk it for lot's of cash / what sort of afterlife might I end up in, than I have at any other point in my life.

I pick velociraptors, purely because they are extinct. I win by default.

8. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

To answer the question directly: fighting. Therefore, any of the above is applicable, except perhaps pirhanas, what with them being considerably smaller than the others.

I chose wolves, though. Wolves are ok. At least, more ok than any of the others, I guess. :lol:

9. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Whichever one would kill me the fastest would be my choice but there really is no way to figure that out because they kill differently and each kill is different.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, big cats go straight for the kill (the neck) so it would be quickest. The piranhas and snake would be the worst if you ask me.