How would you do the 2010 WWE Draft?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The 2010 WWE Draft is coming up sometime after WrestleMania. If you have read Wrestlezone.com before, two of the names being thrown around to go to Smackdown are the Big Show and Jack Swagger.

But how would you do the draft this year?

I'd like to see Cena, Triple H, Edge and Orton land on RAW. I know the chances of that are slim to none, but that is my one WWE wish. Ha.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Its like we're going to have two drafts this year since all those ECW guys and gals will be finding work here soon.

I think we need to spice it up a bit. Move Orton, Big Show and Swagger to Smackdown and move Undertaker to RAW...and whoever else...maybe Edge

StroShow

V.I.P.
Going to Raw:

1) Chris Jericho-- Week after week, Randy Orton's "pops" seem to be getting louder and louder. He is almost at the stage of like Stone Cold Steve Austin. No matter how hard you want to boo him, you can't. With that said, what would Raw have in terms of Heels? Sheamus? Ted Dibiase? Raw really doesn't have anyone to "hate" week in and week out. That is where Jericho comes in. He is made for live TV and can do so much to get you to hate him more and more.

2) WWE I-C Drew McIntyre-- Say what you will about the guy, but he does have it. I think it is only a matter of time before he is a WWE Champion. Would love to see this guy in the spotlight on Raw.

3) John Morrison-- Another guy who is more than ready to take the next step onto the live show of Monday Night Raw. Could easily turn him heel if you had to! Or keep him face and have him and the Miz feud.

4) Michelle McCool-- She has become stale on Smackdown. When you have to be involved in the whole "Piggy James" storyline, things have gotten stale for you!

5) Christian-- Vince may not like the guy, but he is over with the crowd, he is good in the ring, and could very easily carry a main event if he had to. Would love to see him and HBK in the ring!

6) Edge-- Another guy that I am not sure could do much more on Smackdown. If you move Jericho and Christian, imagine some of those feuds?

Smackdown:

1) Ezekial Jackson-- The shortest reigning ECW Champion in history. His work with Christian and William Regal have helped him mightily in the ring. He could be a monster on Friday Night Smackdown and could be used as a threat to someone like the Undertaker.

2) Kofi Kingston-- A guy who is getting "Lost in the Shuffle" on Monday Night Raw. Could easily put on top quality matches with some of Smackdown's biggest stars.

3) Cody Rhodes-- Another guy who is "Lost in the Shuffle."

4) John Cena-- A guy who has become stale on Monday Night Raw. There isn't much more for him to do on the brand.

5) Gail Kim-- Another person that Vince doesn't seem to want to do much with. Could turn her heel and have her do some good feuds with Mickie James or keep her face and have her feud with Beth Phoenix.

6) William Regal-- Could be a huge mentor to some younger guys on the brand.

Thoughts?

Since I am a RAWer, I would absolutely hate to see Kingston and Cena (and Rhodes to some degree) go to Smackdown. As the ones you suggested to come to Raw, I like Jericho, Christian & Edge. The rest can stay where they are.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Orton to Smackdown makes more sense then Cena...

I still dont see McMahon moving the franchise off of raw.

StroShow

V.I.P.
I think Orton to Smackdown makes more sense then Cena...

I still dont see McMahon moving the franchise off of raw.
I agree I dont see it happening either but a lot depends too on whether Vince still truly sees Raw as the "A" show. I think when you look at Smackdown's roster, they have enough talent on it right now where they could do a Smackdown Brand Only PPV. I don't think you could say that with Raw right now.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree I dont see it happening either but a lot depends too on whether Vince still truly sees Raw as the "A" show. I think when you look at Smackdown's roster, they have enough talent on it right now where they could do a Smackdown Brand Only PPV. I don't think you could say that with Raw right now.
Smackdown is the better show but don't tell McMahon that...RAW is his baby, his big attraction.

So even though SD! is clearer better McMahon doesn't view it that way I'm sure haha. So I dont doubt Vince still views RAW as the A show...as long as its the only one that goes on live he'll view it that way.

I suppose that doesn't mean he won't move Cena...every year people say let's move Cena and I come back with the same argument, lol. One of thse I'm going to be wrong. I wouldnt mind Cena moving to Smackdown to be honest.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I'd pick Randy to go to Smackdown, they need a strong heel on smackdown anyways.

Edge to RAW for the obvious reasons.

Christian to Smackdown.

Kofi to Smackdown, since he's not getting any huge pops as of late, and the same goes for MVP. Actually in the case of MVP, he should be turned heel, he fits the role better in my opinion.