How would you book Austin vs. Hogan?

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Babe, your idea was awesome so I'm totally stealing it, haha! :lol:

Austin vs. Hogan is a big dream matchup to a lot of fans: How would you book it? How would it build, who would be face/heel or would both be faces? Who would win? Etc etc?

I know a lot of people wanted this match to happen but the guys couldn't get along or agree, from what I understand.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I don't think they could decide on who was going to win or not. I mean its the ultimate matchup and I'd obviously have Austin win because I'm completely and utterly biased, lol.

I think I'd go face vs face because they were both awesome in that role. I dont want NWO Hogan nor do I want Heel Austin. I want attitude Austin but still has a babyface.

Its the ultimate dream match...I'd have ONE match and have it at Wrestlemania.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a totally difficult decision, but personally I think that Stone cold was better face so I would book him as a face here and I would make Hogan a heel. Personally I think that Austin is a better wrestler so I would make him win on a stone cold stunner. Definitely have this match at wrestlemania. I would make Hogan give the leg drop to Austin and than Austin kicks out and just dominates.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
I think I'd go face v face as well...

Both of them were at the top of their games as faces...

Red and yellow vs the black trunks at Wrestlemania...

Tough to decide but since HOgan is older its less believavble he'd win...

So i shall take Mr Austin to win...