• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

how will this work ?

willmottc

hi, i want to create a website which can hold as many pictures as possible only pictures i want to know what will be the first step and how will this work , i mean , suppose i took a picture how will i upload it directly.to the website.

basically i want to create a calendar on which after clicking each date will show every picture taken on that day. what programs i need to learn in order to complete this ..and what best web hosting service u can recommend ?

m not sure as this is my first post .. that m in the right place to ask but any help will b appreciated....

thanks

wickedwomp

Registered Member
Posting in dead thread :s

Ahhh dude just have folders linked to like a sharepoint sorta calendar and the folders can be the days of the month. and just plug in your camera to your pc and upload from there. you can use a free hosting site, just try look for one that has calendar feature.
I used freewebs .com back in the day.

rachelwhite

Registered Member
hi, i want to create a website which can hold as many pictures as possible only pictures i want to know what will be the first step and how will this work , i mean , suppose i took a picture how will i upload it directly.to the website.

basically i want to create a calendar on which after clicking each date will show every picture taken on that day. what programs i need to learn in order to complete this ..and what best web hosting service u can recommend ?

m not sure as this is my first post .. that m in the right place to ask but any help will b appreciated....

thanks
Sign up for web hosting (payment and ad free) by going to zumagroup.co.uk and then order down the right hand side. After you have ordered web hosting send an email to [email protected] and the team will be able to assist you build or develop your website.