• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How We Treat Other Humans

Dabs

Registered Member
This may seem a bit simple of a question yet for me I think it is profound in its depths:

Does being mean to people really get us/me/you anywhere, any further, any faster??

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
In my eyes, not at all. It just makes people more short tempered towards each other. That isn't good in my opinion.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Being mean to people will get you no where in this world. All it does is slow you down and possibly lose friends in the process. Mean people typically work at lower end jobs and never move up, and usually live a lonely existence as an outcome.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Actually in terms of financial success, yes it can. My former boss was pretty unethical and not even a little bit kind, and he's still doing well even in this economy.

It gets you nowhere socially, psychologically, or spiritually, though, and that's what matters.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I agree with Jeanie, not in where it matters. It might make you more financially stable at times, but to me that's not an excuse to be that way.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I agree with Jeanie, not in where it matters. It might make you more financially stable at times, but to me that's not an excuse to be that way.
Not at all. Even if it means the benefit of my family.