• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How was your day?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
My day was awesome as always. It got to over 80 degrees here, and I drove on deliveries with the windows down and the radio blaring.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Weather wise here its not good, storming and just nasty out, though its a good tempature out, but just raining and stuff.

merob

Boom!
OMG.
This guy approached me in the street. He explained his mother was ill and accidentally ran into two jewish people. She was driving his car at the time, and damaged part of the vehicle. When he called the poliece for assistance, he was called a nigger, and they apperently refused to have his car toed. He told me his insurance would cover his car, but he didn't have any care for his mother. At this point he starts getting a little fidgety and begans to cry. He asks for 9 dollars to help get himself to the hospital.
I didn't want to ask any questions, and figured 9 dollars wasn't a lot out of my pocket. I handed him the money. The bastard told me he worked for a news station and would give me tickets to the late show, tommorrow evening. I gave him my cell phone number so he'd be able to call w/ the details.

I get home and ask my mom if anyone called she said no. I started to explain and she cuts me off. Someone simular told her the exact same story last year. Apperently he played the same trick on several people in the neighborhood.This day turned sour very quickly. Doesn't it suck when people take advantage of good nature? You have to see this guy... it was the best acting i've ever seen in my life. He obviously lives in the neighborhood, so he'll be getting tossed very soon.

L

lilbballfrk

my day was okay. we had a test that i didnt study on, and since it was parent conference week, we got off fast. i'm planning on asking this guy to the sadie hawkins dance at our school so most of my mind has been on that this whole day.

D

dias2525

hey this is cool, kinda like an online journal of our lifes. My day's cool, sorry about your day blur hope you feel better. I got my glove for baseball and my friend is at least talking to me. not nicely but hey. It's cold up here in Ohio and sunny. It was like 70 yesterday and now it's like lower 40's! I'm getting a busy schedule..

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Time: 11:21 A.M.

It's the second weekday of spring break and I'm still bored out of my mind. Although, last night was fun. My friend and I had a Family Guy marathon 'til midnight sippin on SoCo and coke. It was a riot, nothing better to watch than Family Guy anyways. Today has sucked though, it's rainy out and none of my friends are around.

B

barfootboards

lets seeee, tuesday, i slept trough half of my school day, have so much work to do, and i have a migrane, but i dont have to work!

L

lilbballfrk

tuesday, march 14,2006
3:02

my day was chaotic. i had to rush on everything -.-

B

bmxbunnie17

tuesday march 14th

easy day i have no school this week so i slept went on the internet went to this card shop near my house
i found one of my team members is quiting yugi for now cause his girl is expecting a child but he is giving me all his cards for now hopefully he will make a comeback

B

barfootboards

that migrane turned into me beign sick and staying home from school ... so now its a day full of central fusion!!