How was your day?

D

dias2525

OK this might be stupid but hey will get to know each other better, like a talk show or something.

My day's been fine. The bell scheldule is swithched cause of OGT testing at my school. So I will be posting in the mornings for this week. My friend and be have completely broken up :'( but I' joining the baseball team so that's fun. It's raining up here in Ohio. How has your day been?

R

Ryan

My morning has been fine. Just joined here about a couple hours ago, posted a few times. Um, besides that, I'm on Spring Break, so I dont have to worry about tests or horrible school work. Sorry about you and your friend. And have fun on the baseball team, I'm a varsity pitcher on my baseball team. So, good luck!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My day is pretty good, I dont have school but all Ontario Colleges are currently on strike, so I dont know how it's gonna last, so it's just a long reading period lol. Other then that I am just trying to get new members to join the forums, I see that I have gotten a few.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm chilling. I had a great weekend, though. I got to drive two hours to see my girl and party. Days since then have just been boring really.

I stayed home sick today. I have a temp, and a pounding head ache.
I fed my rabbit, lifted a little weights (did my schedual excorsize for today), took my shower, now I'm preparing to get something to eat.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I day has been awesome. Pretty good weekend just trying to get out of school.

B

barfootboards

lets see, for a monday its ok i guess ... wake up early for once, school, have a double science which means no gym (this is just for monday) which also means i cant see the love of my life .. but it being 70 degrees out is nice, although i got work at 5haha its liek eevrytime somethign good happens something bad comes too

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I went and got my passport today, for Europe, and am waiting for dinner to be made, so I suppose its an alright day.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
My day...bit like every Monday...did the rear brakes on a ford (which is a pain to do) for an assessment and i bought a guitar off a friend...pretty much it!