How was your day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dias2525, Mar 13, 2006.

1. dias2525

dias2525 Guest

OK this might be stupid but hey will get to know each other better, like a talk show or something.

My day's been fine. The bell scheldule is swithched cause of OGT testing at my school. So I will be posting in the mornings for this week. My friend and be have completely broken up :'( but I' joining the baseball team so that's fun. It's raining up here in Ohio. How has your day been?

2. Ryan

Ryan Guest

My morning has been fine. Just joined here about a couple hours ago, posted a few times. Um, besides that, I'm on Spring Break, so I dont have to worry about tests or horrible school work. Sorry about you and your friend. And have fun on the baseball team, I'm a varsity pitcher on my baseball team. So, good luck!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

My day is pretty good, I dont have school but all Ontario Colleges are currently on strike, so I dont know how it's gonna last, so it's just a long reading period lol. Other then that I am just trying to get new members to join the forums, I see that I have gotten a few.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm chilling. I had a great weekend, though. I got to drive two hours to see my girl and party. Days since then have just been boring really.

5. merob

merob Boom!

I stayed home sick today. I have a temp, and a pounding head ache.
    I fed my rabbit, lifted a little weights (did my schedual excorsize for today), took my shower, now I'm preparing to get something to eat.

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I day has been awesome. Pretty good weekend just trying to get out of school.

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

My day was shit. I got no sleep, am still sick, have shit load of homework, and dont want to do anything

8. lets see, for a monday its ok i guess ... wake up early for once, school, have a double science which means no gym (this is just for monday) which also means i cant see the love of my life .. but it being 70 degrees out is nice, although i got work at 5haha its liek eevrytime somethign good happens something bad comes too

9. I went and got my passport today, for Europe, and am waiting for dinner to be made, so I suppose its an alright day.

10. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

My day...bit like every Monday...did the rear brakes on a ford (which is a pain to do) for an assessment and i bought a guitar off a friend...pretty much it!