• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How to transport a horse !

Shrek

Registered Member
Can someone guess where it could be? Though car may be Italian Fiat. And note the registration number is upside down - no one object to this and transporting a horse in a car. May be it is common there !
:lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow is that photoshopped? It looks pretty real....

Poor horse is getting a pretty cramped ride if it's real. And I have to say that would be pretty hard to photoshop. The top one maybe, but the bottom one would have been a lot more impressive..

SamusAran86

Registered Member
unless they too out the whole back seat, there is no way that horse could fit in there, but I still say its a photoshopped pic

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
It doesn't look like it is photo shopped, but you never know anymore...

Can't be a comfortable way to ride anyway

FaKeD

Registered Member
OMG! poor little horse!

I think the license plate is :HC-RB3AH

Not sure though....XD

dDave

V.I.P.
That is not the way to transport a horse, it would be a real problem for that guy if a cop pulled him over, He'd probably die instantly if he crashed, oh man, I would not want to be known as the guy that got hit in the back of the head with a horse when he crashed his car and died.