• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How To Put Music On Your Auction

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
My husband is dictating a tutorial to me to put music on your eBay ad.

1) You need to find the music you want.
2) Upload the music file to your website.
3) Open Notepad.
4) Copy/Paste the link into your open Notepad
5) Go to File>>Save As
6) Using the drop down menu, select ALL FILES
7) Type in your file name, I have used anymusic and add .m3u in the text box so it will look like "anymusic.m3u"
8) Click Save and remember where you saved it
9) Find that file you just saved it should be titled anymusic.m3u
10) Upload the .m3u file to your website
11) ATLAST, now open your eBay page to the ad you want to put music on
12) Choose Use My Own HTML
13) Then type in this code:
<embed src="http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/k/bkeebler/anymusic.m3u">
The bold will be the URL for the .m3u file you just created and uploaded.

14) Preview your auction and be sure you have your speakers turned on so that you can hear the music too and be sure that it is working correctly.

Good Luck!

Attachments

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
and one more photo to help y'all out :)

In Step 13) You are going to replace my http:// stuff with YOURS NOT MINE!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
iggy one question if that was from your computer lol this is gonna sound funny.... boobjob pic????? lol ok I just had to ask.........
but hey thanks on how to do that........I had the instruction but it helps this way too.
nani

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
ROFLLLLLL It's a site that allows you to manipulate a cartoon lookin picture and start out with 'your size' then move onto what your cartoon would look like with a boobjob... I took a screen shot so I could show my hubby lol

nani1987

Registered Member
lol i just catch things..... lol...............that sound funny...........lol
be he got an eye full............lol
nani

iggy how do you capture the screen photo shot I been trying for the longest time how did you do that?
nani

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
OneBriteLady said:
:D Ok... Now you are just way too cool!!!! Thanks for your help in getting the sound on my page!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!! :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5600061100
brite some of your pics on your auction are not showing up...........the music star wars..lol does and cute auction.. on my wl but the pics don't show just wanted to let you know what i was seeing.................nani

:lol: brite just noisy...............lol nani
but hey who isn't..................we all are................got too much times on my hands............lol

Last edited:

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
Ya know what... I have seen that today.. sometimes they are there and then other times they are just a red x in a box.. what is up with that???? And that is SUPERMAN!!! lol.. Not Starwars! lol

lilys_things

Registered Member
OneBriteLady said:
Ya know what... I have seen that today.. sometimes they are there and then other times they are just a red x in a box.. what is up with that???? And that is SUPERMAN!!! lol.. Not Starwars! lol
I have not seen your auction. But if you have music on your page, lot's of times your pics come up as red X's..But if you refresh the page they will appear.. It takes time for a page to download with music on it. I am on dial up, so my pc will hang up on a page and everything won't download properly, but I refresh and it seems fine. :)