How to Poop

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Bubbles, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

YouTube - How to poop

I have no idea what they're saying in this Japanese cartoon, but its full of all kinds of WIN! Wave good bye to your poop next time, kids.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

lmao @ the little kid straining

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

The Japaneses may want us to believe that they pee blue tears and look like tigers, but they don't. They don't.

And do I, uh, catch the scent of a potential lawsuit or two here?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Lol! My daughter waves goodbye. She also wants me and mommy to come see when she makes a big one. You would be suprised how big a poop a 5 year old can make.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
    MAgnum9987 and EllyDicious like this.
  5. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

:lol:

I wish my parents would've thrown me a party everytime I took a shit, just like those tigers parents.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Yeah, but speaking as a parent and erstwhile crouching tiger trainer myself, the choreography can be murder.

7. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

A couple of weeks ago we went out on our friends pontoon boat for the day. They have a little porta-potty for the girls to pee in (so glad I'm a guy, we pee anywhere) only the girls use it and my buddy refuses to have anything to do with it. Anyhow my daughter announced she had to go, so we put up the changing room and she took her seat. She was making the face that all parents recognize and I was like "uh oh" (nobody goes poo on the boat!). She made one for the record books! It was so big it you would have thought it came from an adult. I was like "sorry dude" and he was like "that's ok, it's the wife's problem". lol