How to Poop

Tucker

Lion Rampant
The Japaneses may want us to believe that they pee blue tears and look like tigers, but they don't. They don't.

And do I, uh, catch the scent of a potential lawsuit or two here?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
:lol:

I wish my parents would've thrown me a party everytime I took a shit, just like those tigers parents.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
:lol:

I wish my parents would've thrown me a party everytime I took a shit, just like those tigers parents.
Yeah, but speaking as a parent and erstwhile crouching tiger trainer myself, the choreography can be murder.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
A couple of weeks ago we went out on our friends pontoon boat for the day. They have a little porta-potty for the girls to pee in (so glad I'm a guy, we pee anywhere) only the girls use it and my buddy refuses to have anything to do with it. Anyhow my daughter announced she had to go, so we put up the changing room and she took her seat. She was making the face that all parents recognize and I was like "uh oh" (nobody goes poo on the boat!). She made one for the record books! It was so big it you would have thought it came from an adult. I was like "sorry dude" and he was like "that's ok, it's the wife's problem". lol

Last edited: