• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How to make a Pumkin Computer

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's great! I'd like to make one just because it looks cool, but I don't think it would be worth all that effort just to have to take it apart a week later because it is starting to rot. ;)

You'd have to preserve it somehow in a wax, or create a duplicate version in a wax mold or something.

Nice find though. :)

sweet_mayhem

Registered Member
that's an excellent find, nightsurfer. i even bookmarked it so i could show it to my friends. lol. i have to agree with andrew that there must be a way to preserve the pumpkin. it may be cool but i wouldn't want a stinking CPU. :)

Penguin

Registered Member
That looks entirely cool!! Agreeing with the nasty rot problem, though LOL! I wonder if he's tried any other fruits/vegetables? Seems like one can make a case out of *anything* - I saw where someone used a cardboard box once.