• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How to make a Pumkin computer

mynameisCat

Registered Member
Oh. My. God. Someone has waaaaayyyy too much time on their hands. :) Definitely a temporary box, though...shouldn't like to see what happens to the innards when the pumpkin starts to go bad!

Plumley

Registered Member
Oh. My. God. Someone has waaaaayyyy too much time on their hands. :) Definitely a temporary box, though...shouldn't like to see what happens to the innards when the pumpkin starts to go bad!
lol. My thoughts exactly. I was impressed with the amount of time that must have taken for something that wasn't going to last very long. It must have been a fun project, though.

mamab

Registered Member
That is TOO funny. I agree, someone has too much time on their hands. Wonder if you could do that with other non-conventional items? Can you imagine a computer made out of fish tank or something? Well, maybe not a fish tank because of the fact that water and electronics don't mix, but you get the idea. ;) :lol:

Penguin

Registered Member
I can't imagine! Yes, it would definitely NOT be a long-term solution!! Eww. But, very creative, at the same time!