How to Kiss

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by ysabel, Nov 2, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Before you had your first passionate kiss, did you ever worry about not knowing how to do it properly?

I remember seeing people on-screen do it and thought, how did they know which side they're supposed to tilt their heads? :lol:

Anyway, they actually made a 'How To' video about this on youtube. Here you go, for those who are kiss virgins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCITaAyJR9Y

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

The best way to learn is to practice, so practice practice practice! :p

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

yes and no. I mean I thought about it and sorta worried I wasnt gonna be any good at it but I didnt really pursue any courses or practiced on my hand :hah: I do recall a stupid tv show forever ago on the Disney Channel called "The Torklesons", I bring that up because there was a teenage daughter on the show that was always worrying about not knowing how to kiss. I always found that funny considering I was in the same boat at the moment. But she would go all out, they'd walk in on her making out with her pillow and all that fun stuff.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Now that you mention it, I remember some of my classmates trying it out on each other (girl to girl) to make sure they'd do it "right" when they kiss a guy. :rotfl:

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've never kissed anyone before, wow that was a huge lie.

Personally I never thought about it to be honest with you, I wont lie I wasn't a great kisser the first time, but that's usually the case for everyone. I've gotten better, and I've always been told I was a good kisser, so I must be doing something right.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Meh, I didn't worry, but I had a lot of expierence..on the pillow. :p

ysabel likes this.
  7. gmanlink

gmanlink Registered Member

Kissing a pillow?...
    I mean.. Kissing your hand is perfectly understandable, although you might end up giving yourself a hicky... But seriously... Your pillow? Doesn't your pillow get all wet with all that slobber from your mouth... ew...
    that's just.. not cool... X|

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That was about four years ago, I am over it. And plus, I never slept on a pillow in those days and I still don't, when I was done, I just threw it on the floor

9. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

I never had that much anxiety about it. The first time I kind of just winged it, and things turned out pretty well. Also, since the pillow has no reactions.... It's not that great to practice on. Try the dog. All you need is some peanut butter. You two have fun.

10. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

my first kiss, i don't think i really paid attention, although i did analyze every aspect of it after it happen.

now i know what i like and what i want...so i go in for the kill...

ysabel likes this.