• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How to deal with the Westboro Baptist Church

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
This is a clip that I just had to post, I haven't laughed this much in ages. It's from an old Australian comedy TV show. I used to watch the show but somehow I have never seen this clip until now.
Sometimes I think humour is the best way to deal with people like this, otherwise you could just spend way too much of your energy hating them. Either way this video is hilarious! :lol:

YouTube - Flirting with a Westboro Church man

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
They're the reason the death penalty exists.

Though, I'm normally against executing retarded people.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
hahaha! gotta love messing with people!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
There's no sense getting angry at them, since they are so over the top, it's only a small minority that takes them seriously.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
It's true that there is no sense getting angry at them, but it must be pretty hard for some people. Especially those who lost loved ones in the US army only to have these clowns show up at their funeral shouting about how all the soldiers are going to hell and how God hates them etc etc. This group seem to go too far, but I still think that just laughing at them and dismissing them as nothing to even waste your breathe on is the best way to deal with it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It's true that there is no sense getting angry at them, but it must be pretty hard for some people. Especially those who lost loved ones in the US army only to have these clowns show up at their funeral shouting about how all the soldiers are going to hell and how God hates them etc etc. This group seem to go too far, but I still think that just laughing at them and dismissing them as nothing to even waste your breathe on is the best way to deal with it.
The dead soldiers would be glad that theres someone at their funeral to make their loved one's laugh despite the sadness of the time.