• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

how to cook breakfast with ur work tools

musaid

Registered Member
hello dear friends
how r u
i found these pictures in my email
i hope u like it​

how to cook ur breakfast with ur work tools

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Those are pretty cool, musaid. I'm surprised no one's commented. The resourcefulness of humans never ceases to amaze me.

musaid

Registered Member
Those are pretty cool, musaid. I'm surprised no one's commented. The resourcefulness of humans never ceases to amaze me.
wooooow
look who's honor my topic
welcome welcome my dearest friend
thanks for being here
good luck

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
That doesn't seem sanitary, but it's pretty funny.

Since this is just an e-mail you got from a friend does it really belong in the "Arts and Crafts" section?

musaid

Registered Member
That doesn't seem sanitary, but it's pretty funny.

Since this is just an e-mail you got from a friend does it really belong in the "Arts and Crafts" section?
it's belong to photography section :)
because the topic contains a pictures
thanks for being here
good luck

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Ah okay. I always thought the arts and crafts section was suppose to be for your own personal creations.

musaid

Registered Member
i will take my eggs sunny side up please! those are pretty neat pictures. i was watching a show today and they were using those drums and turned it into a grill. Makes me want to get one of those.
welcome ,, welcome
thanks for being here :)
good luck ,,,

Bendania

Registered Member
Great pics.............
nice method they used to cook.Human cant get everything in his/him life if they want and do hardwork.