• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How to control spam emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmurthy_g

Hi!

I am using MDAEMON 8.11. I am receiving so many spam emails every day. Although I have controlled spams using "content filter". Also I restricted the attachments (except specific files). Even though I am receiving the spam. Can any of you help me control the spam's arrival to my host?

Thanks!

Penguin

Registered Member
You've already stated this is pirated software, so I would think you cannot expect an answer to the MDAEMON part of your question.

However, regarding spam... if you are running your own server, you should look into "graylisting" - it has cut our spam down to VERY little, and we have another little program similar to boxtrapper that whittles that down to where we only get in our inboxes what we *want* to get there.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
You might want to try getting software that isn't pirated. We do not condone or support the use of pirated software.

Liability issue.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.