How to become a cult leader.

Ymir-GF

Registered Member
I stumbled across this no frills video this afternoon and felt that it raises some very interesting points. The video is about 13 minutes long (give or take) and well worth the watch, imho.

How to become a cult leader

Any thoughts?
------
Wow. 10 views and not a single comment. Oh well. The "film" was created in response to Scientology, although it is never mentioned directly in the piece.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Pastafarianism is my cult of choice, personally. Scientology is just a bunch of crazies.

What the fuck? Scientology is in the default Firefox dictionary.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I've seen the mind-control techniques shown in the video used in all sorts of sales pitches. Everyone should really learn to spot a con, as almost everyone will end up being the target of a few.

Last edited:

Steerpike

Registered Member
How to become a cult leader:

1. Go to university, it helps if you have a major that applies to the job track. (Such as: psychology.)
2. Once you finish University, then get a job in the Paranormal job track. If you start at the beginning, then you have the job of "Pyschic Phone Pal."
3. To make it to the top, all the way to Cult Leader requires: Creativity skill of 10, Charisma skill of 10, Cooking skill of 7 and Cleaning skill of 9. Also you have to have 13 family friends. :lol:

Last edited:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I finally got around to watching it. funny.
I'm not sure why anyone would want to be a cult leader, seems like a lot of work. Guess its an ego thing, people want to be gods.

"Before I came to Emerge, I was a bad person." - lol.