How The Lord Of The Rings Should Have Ended...

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I was watching videos on youtube the other day and remembered seeing this video a while back, I think it's funny and it really makes the Lord Of The Rings Look like it could have happened a much different way.

YouTube - How The Lord Of The Rings should have ended

It just really puts it all into perspective...

Tell me what you think

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well that was incredibly easy. Can you imagine how hard it would have been if we had walked the entire way? Yeah one of us might have died!

LOL! I've seen this before but it really is funny. A lot of movies could have been a lot shorter if the writers didn't make the characters skip over the easy route. :)

Teorropy

LOL, that is great. I don't think it would have worked. What about the Nine, they flew on beast also. I think they would have been all killed.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It wouldn't have worked. The Wring Wraiths would have had their way with the eagles since Sauron was still alive and they were right there next to his eye.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
You have to remember that Saurons eye was being distracted though because Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and Boromir were making fun of him and he was fully focused on them so that they could fly right past, why do you think that they needed a distraction (The huge army at the black gate specifically) in the return of the king to help frodo get to mount doom