• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How Tall Are You??

Dabs

Registered Member
On another forum, we were discussing the height of all the many different people...and for the men, I must say, the average was around 6 foot...no matter what part of the world they were from.
Now, in my opinion, Chinese and Japanese folks are short.....but evidently on that other forum, we have no China people or Jap people~
Anyway, after everyone stated their height, it occurred to many of us, that Amercian women were much taller than some of the other women from Scotland and England and other countries.
They would comment.."my, they grow tall women in America" ~LoL~
So....anyone care to give their height??
Just for the hell of it??
I happen to be 5' 9" tall :)

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
I'm 5'3", that was due to my Tumor I had 22 years ago. I didn't have all the hormones. It is easier to get into small spaces. :)

dDave

V.I.P.
I could have sworn we've had a thread on this already, but I guess that was a while ago.

I'm 6' 1" tall, it's great being tall, I like being able to reach a lot of stuff easily and it's not awkwardly tall. I know somebody that is 6'8" tall and has been since his freshman year in high school, that's just too much :lol:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm 1m and 60 cm. I don't know what's that in feet/foot/hand or whatever your measure is there.

Impact

V.I.P.
I am just under 5' 1" or 154cm. In other words...really fucking short

Dabs

Registered Member
I am just under 5' 1" or 154cm. In other words...really fucking short

Wow Impact, that is short, but I'm sure short has it's advantages too!
My Mother was only 5' 2"..and my daughter is only 5' 4"....but all of my sons are over 6 feet tall, the youngest one being 6' 4".

9thEcho

Registered Member
All the women in my family seem to be fairly short, and at 5'4" I appear to be continuing that trend. The men are completely the opposite, my younger brother is 6ft and still growing.