• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How stupid can people be

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I wish I could talk to your biology teacher, cause he needs to learn his stuff.

To stay on topic; Some people don't "give it up" as easily as you think. While there are some that do, the same amount don't. I also don't like how you point out females alot. That seems a bit sexcist. As per the Oral sex, while their true virginity may be intact, their Oral virginity, as me and my friends call it, isn't. Yes, you are still a virgin if you have not had sexual intercourse. These are my views...feel free to slam me.

~_^

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
To the person with the horible teacher................Tis tis. Some one needs to slap him. To out DBZ fan you have issues. THere is no reason to try and argue every ting that is put up. I understand the term virginity but in a since you aren't a virgin once you do any form of sex because the word sex is used, but I do see your point.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

lavoidgaskins said:
To the person with the horible teacher................Tis tis. Some one needs to slap him. To out DBZ fan you have issues. THere is no reason to try and argue every ting that is put up. I understand the term virginity but in a since you aren't a virgin once you do any form of sex because the word sex is used, but I do see your point.
Well I just used this name because I have it on pojo, which is where others saw me and asked me to join. When it comes to the definition of virgin, regardless if you have oral sex, you still are a virgin.

I

II Shinobi II

Just info to base your opinion on.

Here is my opinion on the matter. Since I am learning this in depth in health class I will put mine and my teachers 2 cents in this conversation. One I will Start of with this. This is all from the site Urban Dictionary. If the post has more thumbs up then downs its generally the real definition.

Definitions:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Virgin
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oral+Sex
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sex

Now with that out of the way, here is my info on this topic. We have learned there are three different types of sex.

O.V.A.
Oral
Vaginal
Anal

If you disbelieve any of these as not being a form of sex that is up to you. But back on topic, Only 2 of these ways are possible to make a girl pregnant, Vaginal and Anal. Anal sounds weird but she didn’t really go into detail about this but she said if its "Moist enough" the sperm can seep through and swim to the ovaries.

That’s what I learned there is no positive answer on the definition of virginity and the other words. Its all an opinion. Just info to base your opinion before you take off peoples heads.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Urban dictionary is not an actual dictionary...go to dictionary.com if you want REAL definitions, not slang definitions, etc, by people who can post whatever they want.

I

II Shinobi II

Piccolo said:
Urban dictionary is not an actual dictionary...go to dictionary.com if you want REAL definitions, not slang definitions, etc, by people who can post whatever they want.
II Shinobi II said:
This is all from the site Urban Dictionary. If the post has more thumbs up then downs its generally the real definition.
Most of these words are slang words not in the dictionary....

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Exactly, they are slang words, why you would use a dictionary site that was made for slang terms bacially, that allows people to post anything they want, as a source is beyond me.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

[Blur said:
]
Oral sex is not slang, neither are sex nor virgin.
I wasnt saying they were, lol you can look those up in a REAL dictionary, not one that was made for slang terms.

F

floakaremedy

videl_da_bomb said:
I did learn in Biology class that it is possible to get pregnant by Oral sex
I want to know what school you went to, and then I need to know who the hell was the teacher. Because there is no possible way u can become pregnant through oral sex. Not from straight letting a guy bust in your mouth, think about the process. Anyways being a virgin means no sexual intercourse/vaginal sex.