• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How stupid can people be

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I seriously don't understand people some time. I know many people that will walk around and say that they are virgins (mostly females) and yet be active. I've known plently of females that have said they are virgins, but have performed oral sex. Thats a form of sex so wouldn't that mean they aren't virgins? While they may be virgins to vaginal sex to the word in general they aren't. So how can a person be stupid enough to say that they are virgins when they aren't.

Oh and on another note of people being stupid (once again I mostly mean females) how can a person have a mentality of not "having" sex but, yet are willing to give or recive oral sex. In my eyes if you do that thats jsut stupid. I don't see how a girl could perform oral sex on a guy and not go all the way. While I understnad the whole theroy of virginity being something specail I don't see why some would give that part away so eassily with out any problems. So peopel tell me what you think.

~1~

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do think that is a part of sex, a lot of females also lie saying they never had sex because they want more attention, I've seen many cases in my life where girls did have sex with someone and will sill say there virgins, sometimes it's a cover up, where she doesent want people to know she had sex. Other time they will lie about having sex but never did.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

lavoidgaskins said:
I seriously don't understand people some time. I know many people that will walk around and say that they are virgins (mostly females) and yet be active. I've known plently of females that have said they are virgins, but have performed oral sex. Thats a form of sex so wouldn't that mean they aren't virgins? While they may be virgins to vaginal sex to the word in general they aren't. So how can a person be stupid enough to say that they are virgins when they aren't.

Oh and on another note of people being stupid (once again I mostly mean females) how can a person have a mentality of not "having" sex but, yet are willing to give or recive oral sex. In my eyes if you do that thats jsut stupid. I don't see how a girl could perform oral sex on a guy and not go all the way. While I understnad the whole theroy of virginity being something specail I don't see why some would give that part away so eassily with out any problems. So peopel tell me what you think.

~1~
You are just showing your ignorance as it is, you do realize that definitions do change with time? Oral sex...to most TEENAGERS does not mean sex, as in intercourse. The term virgin typically refers to intercourse, not oral sex. I've never even heard of the term virgin being used on anything but intercourse, considering the definition refers to SEXUAL INTERCOURSE! I guess that makes you just as stupid as the people you are trying to insult, and just further proves your ignorance, so please keep it up, you amuse me.

Blur

iPimp
Like he said, losing your virginity simply means having intercourse. That is it. Oral sex, you could think of it as an extreme form of foreplay. You can't conceive babies in any way other than intercourse, so losing your virginity only applies to intercourse. Sure, it could be said that she is a slut, dirty whore etc., but she is still a virgin nonetheless.

V

videl_da_bomb

I did learn in Biology class that it is possible to get pregnant by Oral sex

Sephy

Forum Drifter
^^^^^^ Please explain how because it makes no sense to me. Seems like something they would say just to discourage young people from doing it.

V

videl_da_bomb

I don't know...my Bio teacher said it was possible....probably very unlikely....none the less you can take it up with Him!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is not possible, unless she spits up the semen, and puts it into herself, other then that, no, tell your Biology teacher he/she is a dumbass.

Blur

iPimp
There is no way in hell you can get pregnant via oral sex because to be pregnant sperm must get into your uterus not your stomach.

V

videl_da_bomb

Once again I don't my disclaimer is my Bio teacher said it...and I was just putting it out there...You are more than likely right about it not being possible...that very day I heard it I wasn't confused out of my mind!