How sex "happens"

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by pro2A, Feb 14, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

This isn't a question on the anatomy of sex... I'm not dense. The question is how does one know when someone wants sex from you, and how do you know when to pursue it. An example is say you meet someone for the first time. You start getting to know one another thru out the evening, you get that feeling that I can probably have sex with this girl/guy, and suddenly your in the sack screwin... but how do you get to that point? How do you know that this person did in fact want to have sex with you as opposed to someone else who didn't. Is it body language, hormones or is it deeper then all that.

Discuss

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I've always felt like it was the body language. The eyes play a big part as well. I can usually tell if someone is looking at me just because I'm there, or if they're looking because they like what they see.
    As far as getting to the fun part, you can usually tell how far someone is willing to go by their response to you. If he/she feels stiff (no pun really) and pulls away, then they are obviously not ready for more. On the other hand, if they're matching you kiss for kiss, touch for touch, well then...:thumbup:

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

About 65% of communication is body language. 27% is tone, and 8% is what we say. You send signal to her, even if you don't realize it, and she reacts, even if she doesn't realize it. If you are both skilled, the exchange becomes more heated and you like them more.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The eyes and body language. Everyone knows the coy smile and what I refer to as the "I want your cock" eyes.

Also, the kiss is a dead giveaway.

5. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

When I read this, i thought it said "I want your cock in my eyes"

Awkward.

Anywho, back on topic.

In my opinion, its the eyes and the kiss only. The rest is useless.

If you had to judge by the look in her eyes after kissing her, you could do it easy.

70% eyes, 30% kiss.

:nod:

6. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Get drunk, Then Pissed, Wrestle then sex!

7. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Or that.

Thats good too.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

You don't think body language has anything to do with it? Really?

9. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

And until your girlfirend rapes you!!!!

10. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

It requires a lot of alcohol.

Also does anyone want to come to my house next weekend? I'm having this little get together.