PlayStation 3 How several people were robbed of their PS3 spot in line

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mirage, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What a loser: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=120054509305&rd=1&rd=1

This guy robbed several people of their PS3's... just read:

This guy might think it's funny, but just wait until one of those people finds out what he did. They can sue him for drugging them with the intent to harm... Not something that looks good on your record..

I hope he does get in trouble, because this was a horrible thing to do. :(

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Genius. Pure genius. I know that he can get in trouble for drugging, but it's still hilarious.

3. maddengamer_66

maddengamer_66 Registered Member

seems to me like the jerks deserved it... tell you one thing, if i was hungry, and the nerds were threatening me to call the managers(like the little girls they are) to go get food, id be gettin in a squad car, but they wouldnt get their ps3s... people like that really make me mad, to say that they should only get em cuz they waited in line for so long... idve told em sorry i have a life and cant wait around a freakin walmart for that long...

4. Yung_Impression

Yung_Impression Registered Member

^^i want a PS3 before Christmas, but i wont wait at wal-mart for like 40 hours for it.

5. Agent_PS3

Agent_PS3 New Member

Those noobs got what they deserved! They told him that if they get outta line that they'ed lose their spots! They didn't follow their own advice! What retards! Anyways some other things people get robbed by when their in line is when they change the style of how to give out the ps3's, they do freaking raffles!!!!!!!!! I hate it when they do that!