• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How serious are you?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you someone that is serious?

For me, I'm not serious at all, unless I really need too. I don't take life too seriously, so I like to be silly and joke around. Life is way too short not to do so, in my opinion.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm serious at work but maintain a sense of humor there...but still, that's where some days you could see me and think I was an all-business sort of guy. Outside of work with family and friends I keep things as goofy and light as possible when I can. I think that if you don't keep a sense of humor about life as much as you can, you really won't enjoy it.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I wouldn't say that I'm serious as much as I'm extremely shy. Although that doesn't keep me from goofing around with family & friends when the occasion presents itself!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm generally lighthearted, if you can believe it. I can be serious if the situation calls for it but I generally don't like it.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm probably too serious most of the time but I do like to joke around, I'm just not that good at it. On the internet sometimes I have a hard time telling if someone is joking or serious.

Konshentz

Konshentz
On a scale from 1 to 10, I'm a 3. I'm rarely serious unless I ABSOLUTELY have to be and even then it's not a sure bet I won't make a fool out of myself. Life's too short to be a stick in the mud.