How "rich" are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Dec 15, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

At this moment in time how much money do you have in your possession, name or bank account?

I have a little over 3k in my bank account, about $400 cash plus a jar full of change.

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Right now I have 11 dollars to my name. Just spent over 500 to catch up on bills and clear most of the debt I still had. Minus student loans. The good news is now I can officially start saving up again, so I'm not "rich" but I definatly am better off now than I was.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It's Christmas time, so I'm a bit short. I'm guessing about $800 (checks I haven't cashed, bank and at home).

XD. ;)

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I've got about $58 in my bank account and $1 in my wallet. I'm fuckin' rollin'!

5. MissyGris

MissyGris Registered Member

I have a little over $2000 in my savings, around $1000 in my parents savings and $24 on me.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've got a decent job with a reliable income.

I have about £13,000 in my account and £30 on my desk.

7. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

I have $400 squirreled away for now, maybe $150 readily available for the rest of Christmas/Christmas shopping, and about $500 set aside for credit card payments, until I can pay off the balance in a few months.

8. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

I've got $38 in my bank account. You know I got that chedda.

9. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

I've never been one for posting my bank balance on the net. Or telling anyone for that matter.

That shall continue here

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Got around 11,000 in the back account, parents have been saving me up money from nothing but silver coins like 50 c and all that for last 6 years, and I've got 13 dollars in my pocket at the moment.