• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

how random is this anime"BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO lol"

F

figet

this anime is so random that its extremly confuseing i have no idea whats going on aside that its weird lol post your thoughts on this please :D

K

Kinasha

OMG....that anime scares me i can never get it but yet i watch it its so addicting...its so annoying....yet i bet people watch it just because it's so weird

G

Gankutsuou

really if you want a better Bo bo bo bo bo bo bo experince, read the manga. It's much more hilarious in my opinion. And actually it's ment to be random even in japan. Suprise no? An anime that can finally be the way it was meant to be. Seriously, the author was probably on crack. But it's still fun to watch.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yes we all know it's random. It's basically a spoof of other shows which makes it funny lol.