how paranoid are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ant On A Log, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

How much information will you let other people know about yourself over the internet? My name is Anton and I live in Louisiana. If you're comfortable telling me shit, you should post it. Tell me even more if you want. I may just add to whatever I said above.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, this is obviously stemming from me, so I'd better answer.

I'm a cynic and I see the internet for what it can be at it's worst: a massive gathering of pedophiles, freaks, and all-around whack-offs. I don't prefer to give out my personal info such as the place I live or pictures of myself. I really don't have a lot of faith in people, so it's hard for me to even consider giving out information.

3. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

Understandable. And yes, it did stem from you, just not in a negative way. It just gave me an idea for a thread, ya dig?

4. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

I've told people my first name and the city I live in, but that's it. I'm not going to go telling my address or anything.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

No problems, man. I've always wondered why I generally have no faith in mankind, it probably stems from my childhood. However, I just don't trust in general. It takes me a while to trust anyone. So you could imagine my absolute objection to telling anyone anything on the net.

6. Mecha

Mecha Guest

I'm rather paranoid, now that I think about, from my mannerisms to the fact I keep even people on the internet in the dark in regards to information that can ID me.

~Mecha

7. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

You write enough from your heart here that if someone were so inclined they could figure out who you really are.

Hoosier.

8. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

It's weird because whenever I first started posting on message boards oh...four years ago, I was really really uptight about stuff like that. Now I just plain don't give a fuck.

Someone should make a road trip to Ruston and we could hang out, yo.

9. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Nooo... I have to stop doing that then... I live in California hi everyone

10. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

NorCal or SoCal?