how paranoid are you?

A

Ant On A Log

How much information will you let other people know about yourself over the internet? My name is Anton and I live in Louisiana. If you're comfortable telling me shit, you should post it. Tell me even more if you want. I may just add to whatever I said above.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well, this is obviously stemming from me, so I'd better answer.

I'm a cynic and I see the internet for what it can be at it's worst: a massive gathering of pedophiles, freaks, and all-around whack-offs. I don't prefer to give out my personal info such as the place I live or pictures of myself. I really don't have a lot of faith in people, so it's hard for me to even consider giving out information.

A

Ant On A Log

Understandable. And yes, it did stem from you, just not in a negative way. It just gave me an idea for a thread, ya dig?

F

Forbidden

I've told people my first name and the city I live in, but that's it. I'm not going to go telling my address or anything.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
No problems, man. I've always wondered why I generally have no faith in mankind, it probably stems from my childhood. However, I just don't trust in general. It takes me a while to trust anyone. So you could imagine my absolute objection to telling anyone anything on the net.

M

Mecha

I'm rather paranoid, now that I think about, from my mannerisms to the fact I keep even people on the internet in the dark in regards to information that can ID me.

~Mecha

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Forbidden said:
I've told people my first name and the city I live in, but that's it. I'm not going to go telling my address or anything.

You write enough from your heart here that if someone were so inclined they could figure out who you really are.

Hoosier.

A

Ant On A Log

It's weird because whenever I first started posting on message boards oh...four years ago, I was really really uptight about stuff like that. Now I just plain don't give a fuck.

Someone should make a road trip to Ruston and we could hang out, yo.

F

Forbidden

Hoosier Daddy said:
You write enough from your heart here that if someone were so inclined they could figure out who you really are.

Hoosier.
Nooo... I have to stop doing that then... I live in California hi everyone