• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How or Where To Look For Record Information

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
I am trying to find some record holding information that I can't seem to get from Google searches..

I have been trying to find out who has the record holding for the tallest tomato plant plant in Chicago..
My grandmother held this title but I don't what the year was she did this..
My Mom didn't cut the whole thing with the date on the newspaper article..

So first thing I want to know is does anyone know how to track down when the picture was taken?
Second thing is if anyone broke her record of 12 ft. tall.?

So if anyone knows how to find this can you please let meknow..I would appreciate this tremendously.

dDave

V.I.P.
I believe newspapers are kept in the city archives, stuff like that may be difficult to track down in a city so large as Chicago though. It doesn't seem like it's be worth the effort of tracking down the year if you already know she held the title. Couldn't you just ask a family member? Surely someone has got to know...