• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How old is your cell phone?

How old is your cell phone?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm still using my brick from 2004. It's not huge by any means but it's not a flip or PDA either. It's basically a phone and then a very hard and annoying to use internet browser, decent voice mail, etc.

So how old is yours?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
mine is 2 years old : ) same thing just your basic phone, I only got it when my daughter started in kindergarten. I began to worry that something might happen and the school might have to get a hold of me. So I went down and got a cell phone. Then 6 months later I started working there, but kept the cell phone cuz I signed the two year contract lol it works great though! for my purposes anyway

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Less than a year old, nothing too special or flashy. Actually, I just bought it yesterday. The one I had before it was a hunk 'o crap, so I got a nice shiny new piece 'o crap.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Mine is around 3 years old. I could have gotten a new one when I signed a new two-year contract, but I didn't have any money to do that, so I just stayed with the one I have. It does what I want and that is all I need.