How old is your car? How many miles/km?

Discussion in 'Autos' started by Mirage, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

How old is your car and how many miles or km are on it? Pretty simply questions. If you have more than one car then I guess go with the one you use the most on a regular basis.

Mine's sitting at 11 years old with just over 120,000 miles.

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

16 years and just over 220,000km last time I checked. I have no idea what that works out to be in miles.

EDIT; Well I looked at it when I was driving for lunch and it's actually just over 230,000km

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

mine is 9 years old and has 172,000 miles on it.

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

5 yrs old with 75K and I just sunk a grand in getting the clutch master and slave cylinders fixed POS...I have the worst luck sometimes because most often these don't ever fail.

5. myGUNgoesPewPew

myGUNgoesPewPew Registered Member

my car is 5 years old.....couldnt tell ya how many miles are on it though. Havnt drivin it in forever.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

My car is ten years old and it has 165,000 km on it. But it's a new engine so I technically it has just over 2,000 km on the new engine.

7. flyingcircus

flyingcircus New Member

my car is 7 years old and it's slowly creeping on 120,000 miles.:-/

8. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

My truck is 6 years old and already has 124,000 miles on it, I'm on the road A LOT:-/

9. Jack_Daniels

Jack_Daniels New Member

My Lincoln is 43 years old with 127,000 miles and my Chevy Fleetline is 60 years old with something like 400,000 miles if you include the miles that were on it before I rebuilt it. I gotta give it to those old Ford, Mercury, Lincoln guys.. they really know how to build a car that lasts... not so much nowadays but my Lincoln was daily driven from '66 til today and never had to replace anything major.

10. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

The Cressida is 23 years old with 170,000 on chassis and 40,000 on motor. But it also has completely brand new suspension and rear subframe.

The truck is 33 years old with 178,000 on chassis and 100,000 on engine and trans rebuild.