How often do you wear perfume/aftershave?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I like to wear it every day. I love the smell of my perfume and I think if you're sat next to a smelly person on the bus it makes it easier to drown that smell out. Some people don't ever wear perfume/aftershave where as others will spray it on every hour.
I also love hugging my boyfriend and getting a nice sniff of his Le Male. :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never used aftershave in my life, and I doubt I'll ever will. I only where perfume when I go out to a bar/club or a restaurant. I don't wear any at work since people would complain that it smells to much, even though it's not that bad.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I only ever wear aftershave after I shave with a razor. If I'm just trimming up with my beard trimmer, I won't, but whenever I have that clean shave, that's the only time I'll wear aftershave. As far as cologne, I'll wear it randomly. Not really at any given occasion, just whenever I feel like smelling nice.

I actually have lots of cologne because my parents keep getting me more and more, but I don't ever wear it, so I don't understand why they keep me well stocked. Out of the, probably, a dozen or more bottles that I have, I only actually like one of them. I loves me the smell of Drakkar Noir.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I might spray some axe on if I'm not at work/not going to be sitting around the house. That's really the only time I try to scent myself with the exception of deodorant.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I use just regular perfume spray everyday, but only use perfume if i'm going out somewhere nice. I hate it when you come across those people who use way too much perfume, and you can smell them coming a mile off

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I do. I don't bathe in the stuff though, I have a cabinet full of cologne/musk/aftershave/deodorants. I don't buy these myself though, they come as Christmas gifts. =/ (I should take a picture, but I recently tossed out a bunch)

I do sprinkle it on when I'm going out with the intention of finding a mate.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Why would you throw them out? :-o You could just wrap them up and give them to somebody else. I can't imagine ever throwing perfume away.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Why would you throw them out? :-o You could just wrap them up and give them to somebody else. I can't imagine ever throwing perfume away.
Most were half empty, and totally cramping my style anyways. The body wash I use is mostly Vanilla and I'd rather smell like ice-cream than a man.

Bliss

Sally Twit
See that's another thing, I can't ever open a new bottle of perfume if I have one that isn't completely empty.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I have never worn after shave and I don't think I ever will but as for I do wear perfume, Joop is my favorite.