• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How often do you wear perfume/aftershave?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I like to wear it every day. I love the smell of my perfume and I think if you're sat next to a smelly person on the bus it makes it easier to drown that smell out. Some people don't ever wear perfume/aftershave where as others will spray it on every hour.
I also love hugging my boyfriend and getting a nice sniff of his Le Male. :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never used aftershave in my life, and I doubt I'll ever will. I only where perfume when I go out to a bar/club or a restaurant. I don't wear any at work since people would complain that it smells to much, even though it's not that bad.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I only ever wear aftershave after I shave with a razor. If I'm just trimming up with my beard trimmer, I won't, but whenever I have that clean shave, that's the only time I'll wear aftershave. As far as cologne, I'll wear it randomly. Not really at any given occasion, just whenever I feel like smelling nice.

I actually have lots of cologne because my parents keep getting me more and more, but I don't ever wear it, so I don't understand why they keep me well stocked. Out of the, probably, a dozen or more bottles that I have, I only actually like one of them. I loves me the smell of Drakkar Noir.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I might spray some axe on if I'm not at work/not going to be sitting around the house. That's really the only time I try to scent myself with the exception of deodorant.

Impact

V.I.P.
I use just regular perfume spray everyday, but only use perfume if i'm going out somewhere nice. I hate it when you come across those people who use way too much perfume, and you can smell them coming a mile off

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I do. I don't bathe in the stuff though, I have a cabinet full of cologne/musk/aftershave/deodorants. I don't buy these myself though, they come as Christmas gifts. =/ (I should take a picture, but I recently tossed out a bunch)

I do sprinkle it on when I'm going out with the intention of finding a mate.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Why would you throw them out? :-o You could just wrap them up and give them to somebody else. I can't imagine ever throwing perfume away.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Why would you throw them out? :-o You could just wrap them up and give them to somebody else. I can't imagine ever throwing perfume away.
Most were half empty, and totally cramping my style anyways. The body wash I use is mostly Vanilla and I'd rather smell like ice-cream than a man.

Bliss

Sally Twit
See that's another thing, I can't ever open a new bottle of perfume if I have one that isn't completely empty.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I have never worn after shave and I don't think I ever will but as for I do wear perfume, Joop is my favorite.