• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How often do you vist GF?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
One of the first things I do during a work day is come on here to catch up on what is happening unless I have a very busy morning and I will normally visit on my lunch hour. I also always have GF open on a tab when I am home and will go back and forth from GF to other pages and refresh every now and then.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I try to come on every day but with other things to do, my time is limited on the computer.

shelgarr

Registered Member
In the morning for sure usually about 2 hours in/out. Then later in the evening, if I can get a turn back on my laptop. And if there's a spicy debate or drama, I might check in more.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Daily, for sure...right now while I'm still searching for employment I spend a good amount of time every day (I'll come on 2-3 different times during the day) on GF. Once I get a job, it'll probably feel weird not to be coming on every evening...but who knows how all of that will work out.

Dabs

Registered Member
I used to come here every single day!
But I don't anymore, some times, I notice where it can be 2 or 3 days between visits.

Shwa

V.I.P.
When I first came and was really active years ago, it was every day, sometimes all day while looking at other pages and what not. But now, I come every so often, sometimes every day but I don't post anything, just read a lot to help me sleep or give me ideas for things I would like to post in the future. With what I've been reading on whatever drama is happening on these boards, I'm kinda glad I'm not as attached as I once was.

~Shwa

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I try to visit GF almost every hour. It's the first thing I do when waking up in the morning, when going to work and sit at my office desk and then definitely when getting back home.
I can't stay a minute without checking in.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Im daily, probably more so Hourly.

Fact of the matter is, when I open my browser... the first thing that I do out of habit is hit my bookmarks folder and open up tabs for about 5 or 6 websites. GF has been one of those for as long as I can remember.

Even when Im bored and on my phone... GF is still a habit tab that comes up.

dDave

V.I.P.
I visit GF several times a day, though I don't always post.

I have a lot of free time scattered throughout the day and I'm usually on the computer anyway so that really helps me get into this place all the time.

I used to post a lot, I guess the topics just aren't as good/interesting for me.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I'm on GF everyday. Its the first thing I check in the morning when I get to work. Since my job requires me to be at a computer, I usually have GF open on one of the tabs. On the weekends tho, I'm not as active as I'd like to be.