• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How often do you stroke the sausage/pet the cat?

How often you do it for yourself.

• Total voters

Dabs

Registered Member
I wack off maybe once a week. Maybe twice or none at all. It just really depends on the mood I am in.

Oh mercy....now we are getting to the nitty gritty.
Let's remind everyone....anyone who says they don't masturbate, are big fat liars! :lol:
I've done it.....but not a lot lately......and I'm still not voting~

Last edited:

Daemonic

Registered Member
Bless you Rebeccaaa.....I never voted.....and I was thinking this was a hilarious thread, I wonder how many guys answered the real truth?? *haha*
lol, kind of a silly thing to lie about.

I answered the truth, kinda. I voted the answer that is mostly true for me but I don't have a specific schedule for masturbation. :lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
if Bex voted I'll have to vote too so I can see what she said. truthful or not, that's the querstion

Daemonic

Registered Member
lol, someone finally voted "I'm a prude, whats masturbation?"

I was wondering when or if anyone would pick that one.

Dabs

Registered Member
lol, someone finally voted "I'm a prude, whats masturbation?"

I was wondering when or if anyone would pick that one.
Ah hayl, you mean it doesn't show whom voted for what??
I was hoping it would show so and so voted this way.....mention names ~LoL~
Whomever answered I'm a prude was looking for a little laughter no doubt :)
------
lol, kind of a silly thing to lie about.

I answered the truth, kinda. I voted the answer that is mostly true for me but I don't have a specific schedule for masturbation. :lol:

So you don't have a dry erase board hanging up and you don't have Tuesdays and Thursdays marked off for whacking off days?? :lol:

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
So you don't have a dry erase board hanging up and you don't have Tuesdays and Thursdays marked off for whacking off days?? :lol:
Calender... and its not necessarily days "reserved for" its more like "days not to". I mean hell, I've been with my fiance for a solid 7 years now... I've got it down to a science, no use in asking the waiter for tarter sauce on fridays, and usually thursdays for good measure so that the Saturday Night is that much better.

It'd be like spending time in the Batting Cage all week, then playing Ball Saturday night. Sure you can hit the ball real good.... but you've been swinging that stick all week and you're kinda just going through the motions and all desensitized. Let it rest for a day or two that way when its game time I can be all bright eyed and bushy tailed.

So in a sense yeah.... I do keep a mental schedule for Applying the Hand Brake.

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
Just throwing this out there. They say that guys who get off at least once a day have a siginficantly reduced chance of getting prostate cancer.