• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How often do you stroke the sausage/pet the cat?

How often you do it for yourself.

• Total voters

Daemonic

Registered Member
Yea, I didn't see this topic yet and being the sexually liberated one I am figured I should start it...

Dabs

Registered Member
I'm betting my answer number is gonna be WAY LESS than yours ~LoL~

Oops, I didn't even see the poll until after I answered~

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I pet my cats all the time, although a couple of them run away on occasion.

Why anyone would want to poke at a sausage, and how sausages relate to cat-petting, is entirely beyond me.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I've probably jacked off somewhere in the millions of times since I first started touching myself at night (so that no one can have nice things). I'm not ashamed of it. Hell, even when I have a girlfriend, I'll still beat it just because I like slapping the dragon and releasing its fury all over my jizz rag.

Long answer short, currently, I'm not touching myself every day, but I'm going to go with multiple times daily because I've totally done that.

For anyone that cares my record number of times in a single day:

Raos

Registered Member
I am married so I go daily ;)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
holy shit Hiei...was there anything left? haha

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
You know, Millz, I'm really not sure. :lol:

It was probably just a mixture of water and penis blood coming out somewhere towards the end.

And to be fair, that was when I was around 14.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
For anyone that cares my record number of times in a single day:
I had a friend in high school who said he went 12 times just out of sheer spite and bragging rights.

We had a competition going, who could jerk off the most times in succession. We didnt really record or watch eachother for proof, it was a scouts honor kinda thing. Besides... who would proudly lie in favor of Jerking off right?

But yeah, I stopped at 7... he claimed his record was 12. All I know is that after the 5th time... that was one of the only times in my life I could have smoked a cigarette. So much work, the pain, the glory... I had to switch lube substances twice because it go to the point where it just wasnt working anymore. Technique to, forehand to backhand, left and right. That whole "lefty loosey, righty tighty" thing is bullshit, Ive never been a good ambidextrous stroker.